Ozzy Osbourne's Tattoo Before He Was Famous

 


Ozzy Osbourne has plenty of tattoos of his own, but he advised his daughter Kelly against getting inked because he was afraid she'd regret it later.
He explained: "The trouble with tattoos is they're addictive. I've known girls who start out with a flower on their ankle, and three months later they've got an entire battle scene across their a**e.
"When my own daughter got tattoos, I said to her, 'Fashions come and go. One day you may resent what you did to your body'."
The Black Sabbath singer admitted he particularly regrets having a smiley faced etched onto his knee when he was much younger.
Ozzy added to The Sunday Times Magazine: "It's one thing being young and beautiful with a tattoo, another when you're a grandma with a floppy dagger on your arm.
"There are times when even I wake up and look at the smiley face I drew on my knee and think, 'What the f**k did I do that for?' Getting them done hurts like crazy too."