Hyundai Blue Will

Hyundai Blue Willif there is one car concept out there that I know is going to succeed and be hot, it is going to be the Hyundai Blue-Will Concept. This Blue-Will concept car is not only Hyundai’s first attempt at a hybrid car, but it is one car that I think that everyone is going to be all over. Forget about the fact that it is a brand new car and focus on the fact that the car itself is actually cool looking. The overall appearance … if they keep it like that is something that I would absolutely invest in and the fact that it is supposed to be a hybrid just makes it that much more appealing to me.

This car is going to be a sporty Hyundai Hybrid plug-in electric car that is going to be powered by a 1.6 liter gasoline direct-injected powerplant. The Hyundai Blue-Will Concept is supposed to have a range of about 28 miles in the EV mode and an overall ranking of about 55mpg when the gasoline engine is on. To me, that is absolutely perfect! Honestly, I could not imagine a car that has 55 mpg anywhere!

If you want a hybrid in 2012 … the Hyundai Blue-Will Concept is going to be it … if it still looks as cool as the concept design that is.